This page focuses on my projects that use Texas Instruments' Stellaris ARM Cortex M4F, MSP 430 and Atmel's AVR microcontrollers.
I was lucky enough to grab one during the first batch release from TI which came at a promotional price of $4.99 !! Power packed with numerous peripherals and decent memory space, we cannot get a better bargain for a ARM cortex M4F development tool.
MSP 430 Microcontrollers:
MSP-430G2 Launchpad is the simple 16-bit development board with many features. If you don't have one, you can grab one at TI's estore for $9.99.
ATMEL AVR Microcontrollers:
This 8-bit chap is pretty known to many of the hackers and hobbyist community in its pseudo name "Arduino". I have worked on basic gcc programming as well as Arduino platform; both has its own merits & demerits though I prefer GCC.
The following is the list of projects implemented using above microcontrollers in my blog.
- Capacitive touch sensing using a coin & ARM Cortex M4F
- MSP430 based low frequency Oscilloscope
- Hacking Nokia 2760 Caller ID LCD with MSP430
- Gesture and Voice based Computer control for differently abled
- AVR based motion sensing usb joystick